The Scorpion Carbine is a whole new animal. Building on the lauded submachine gun platform that first hit the US civilian market in pistol form in 2015, the Carbine has a 16.2″ barrel fitted with a compensating muzzle brake, built specifically for CZ-USA by SilencerCo.
Fit with the factory’s folding adjustable stock, the Carbine features a number of US-made parts to make it fully 922(r) compliant. One of the nicest features of the firearm is the newly-designed forend, covered in M-LOK attachment points to keep the profile slim while still being big enough to swallow most pistol-caliber suppressors should the owner decide down the road to convert it into an SBR for use with a suppressor.
Low-profile aluminum adjustable sights round out the platform, and a top Picatinny rail allows the mounting of a wide number of optics. Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
- Product Name: CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Carbine with Muzzle Brake
- SKU: 08505
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity: 20 1
- Barrel: 16.2″ Cold Hammer Forged 1/2×28 Muzzle Thread
- Overall Length: 36″
- Frame: Fiber-Reinforced Polymer
- Grips: Polymer Adjustable for Reach to Trigger
- Sights: Low-Profile Fully Adjustable Aperture and Post 4 Rear Aperture Sizes
- Weight: 6.38 lbs.
- Height: 9.4″
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb Safety